- The basket value must be R150 and more.
(Lay-bye includes any item in the store….ie. Regular marked stock, markdowns, oddments, jewellery, underwear, socks, etc) As long as the value of everything adds up to more than R150 when applying for the lay-bye.
- A deposit of 20% of the value is required to activate the lay-bye under R5000. Any purchase of more than R5,000-00 requires a deposit of 30% and a 40% deposit is required for any furniture orders.
- ID must be provided on application of the laybye, when making payments and when collecting the lay-bye.
- Maximum time limit for a lay-bye is 3 months. (Lay-byes will be cancelled should you fail to collect or fail to make payments withing the 3 month period).
- A 1% administration fee will be payable should you cancel the lay-bye after the activation of any lay-bye.
- Only 1 lay-bye allowed per customer.