In cadac’s carri chef deluxe, but not in gas ovens, to create a traditional or even the most creative choice of pizza. This pizza stone can be used in electrical ovens, charcoal kettles and gas braai’s. 33cm diameter pizza baking stone with chrome-plated wire holder for easy handling. It has a 1cm thick baking stone and can withstand temperatures of 500 degrees Celsius it is suitable for use in electrical ovens, charcoal kettles, gas BBQ’s
- Use the pizza stone in combination with the pot stand & dome of the braai.
- Sprinkle some flour over the stone to prevent the bottom from sticking.
- Do not place frozen pizza on the stone
- The baking time depends on all kinds of circumstances such as the thickness of the dough, selected ingredients, weather conditions, etc.
- If the baking process is too fast, turn the braai off and let the pizza cook with the lid on the braai
- Never immerse the stone in water, but wipe it clean with a (wet) cloth
- Do not use detergent